SUP Paddle Board Rentals
Paddle Diva Rincon is the area’s premiere provider of SUP lessons, SUP paddle board rentals and custom solutions for your needs. We offer SUP Rentals at The Marina, Sandy’s Beach and Maria’s beach.
Paddle Diva and R2h’s SUP Policy:
While we strive to make paddling accessible to all, we must enforce a policy whereby only experienced paddlers can rent SUP boards from us. We offer SUP lessons every day at 9 and 11:00 and for the cost of $50 a day
We define experienced paddlers as such:
- Holds a paddle properly on board
- Can handle board properly on land and on the water
- Understands how to paddle forward 10 strokes, turn and return to the same spot
- Can paddle efficiently into the wind (if there is wind)
- Knows the marine boating rules
We require the following items be worn while paddling with absolutely no exceptions:
- Life vest for all children under the age of 12 and adults who cannot swim.
- A watch so you can watch your time. Should you stay out beyond one hour, you will be charged for additional time.
Damage: Please inspect your board prior to taking it out. We check it upon return and charge $100 against your credit card for any dings or damage.
Stand Up Paddleboard Rental Rates
Hourly: $15 an hour, $10 each additional hour. Offsite rentals two-
hour minimum, $10 dropoff/pickup delivery charge
Daily: $45 for the full day of rental. 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Paddle Diva is proud to offer Rincon the best SUP paddle board rental options with custom solutions for your needs. Please contact our team today to learn more!